Sisco - House
It is an atypical house of 180m ² with a garden of 2500m ² in the heart of the hamlet of Barrigione where the Town Hall of Sisco and the Church Saint Martin are located.
We carried out work in 2019: electricity completely redone, kitchen, parental floor and bathrooms.
Accommodating up to 12 people, the tower extends over 3 levels.
- Dining room of 40m² adjoining the kitchen open to the terrace and garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen: Oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, Delonghi coffee maker, Nespresso machine, ice machine, toaster.
1st floor (possible access by car through the garden):
- Large 40m² room with vaulted ceiling and its slate fireplace
- 30m² room with 160cm bed with sea view
- Shower room with access from the outside equipped with a walk-in shower, a toilet and a sink.
- Furnished terrace with outdoor furniture and dining table and charcoal barbecue, garden of 2000 m2.
2nd floor «family»:
- Bathroom with bathtub 120cm, sink and toilet
- Room with 2 beds 80cm view alley and valley
- Room with bed 140cm garden view
- Separate WC between the 2nd and 3rd floor.
- "Campo" room with 2 beds of 90cm garden view
- "La Marine" room with bed 140cm sea view
- Bedroom "l'Alcôve" with bed 140cm sea view
Private parking spaces. Direct access by car from the garden.
You will be welcomed by a trusted person on site.
End of stay cleaning includes the preparation of the accommodation for future visitors. Please leave the unit in a clean and tidy condition and clean all appliances after use.
Check-in and key collection is done directly at the property. In order to arrange your arrival, we must arrange an appointment. An email with more instructions will be sent to you after confirmation of the booking.
Cleaning and linen included in the rental.
Deposit: 1500€ to be paid on the day of your arrival and returned at the end of your stay.
Shops (depending on the days butcher and fishmonger):
•Ortu Manera: Artisanal products, vegetables from the garden 2 minutes from the Tower
•Boucherie Bernard Burchi
•SPA “A Stalla Sischese”:
•Charlotte Beauty Salon
•Cape Town Saffron
•Onions and olive oil from Cap Corse
Farmers market in Sisco every Tuesday from 5pm in July and August
•A Stalla Sischese
•U Pozzu: Estate with evening feet in the water
•Food truck U Pozzu
Centre Nautique- DOLLFIN –
Independent kitchen (induction)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 2B281 000036 NP
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Shops - Supermarché Sisco
Rock beach - Plage de Sisco
Restaurant - A Casaiola
Sand beach - Plage de Pietracorbara
Airport - Aéroport de Bastia
|DatesPrice(week) VAT included|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|